Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Things

I have been missing on account of a lot of homework. Luckily it will all soon be over. :) So I will share with you what I have been doing over the past few weeks.

I made unleavened bread for Passover. It turned out really well except that the cookbook is both in metric and standard system so I heated my oven to 220 degrees and was wondering why the bread was not cooking. Hehehe. It was in Celsius.
 I made Lentils to go with. I will have to post this recipe. It is like lentil chili!
 Baby goats at my parents house on Easter Day.
 Tomatoes, take two. My first batch did not start but my second ones jumped out of the ground. :)
 I have decided that I not going to use a cloths dryer if I can help it. My shower curtain rod seems to work excellently as a free dryer. It takes a little longer but I don't have to worry about spending money on drying cloths and it is better for the environment. 
:D

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...