Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beautiful

Today was one of those terrifyingly stressful days. But it was brilliantly sunny and then I came home riding on my bike. It is amazing how therapeutic riding my bike has become. Suddenly the world was beautiful and perfect and nothing is wrong. Or rather, everything that seems wrong becomes so small and petty and so unworthy my time or stress. I come home and ignore my homework. Instead I do my dishes, tidy up, drink a glass of wine and listen to some music. I feel peaceful. It is amazing how taking on new lifestyle choices can help you find new peace that you might not have encountered normally.

Summer is on its way. I can feel it. It makes this all a little easier knowing it is so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...