Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

90 Square Feet



I would love to live in this apartment. Granted, my current apartment is somewhat larger and I love it to. Plus, I am sure that if my boyfriend stayed over I would want to kick him out in less than an hour. But I just love how cozy it is. It kind of pissed me off when I read the comments people made to this video. "How can you live like that. She must be insane!" were the gist of most of the comments. People can be so greedy and rude. This woman is living in NYC for goodness sake. She loves her life and is clearly very happy despite her small quarters. I would rather be in her shoes that in a huge house with tons of stuff and living a less than rewarding life. Kudos to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...