Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

eBay Selling Attempts

Trying to get rid of things can be a real bugger for those of us who are environmentally conscious. I mean, I can hardly bare the thought of throwing away packaging and peelings let alone perfectly good stuff. Since my pay is being debilitated this month I have to get more creative.

So I am embarking on a magnificent journey into eBay land. I borrowed a friend's eBay account and have listed one childhood toy, a My Little Pony. Two days are left till the end of the auction. I know that the bidding wars usually start nearing the last few hours and with 5 watches I should be pretty set.

(Oh God, please make it sell for enough to pay my phone bill. Please, please, please!)

On that note, I now am making a pile of stuff to list. Maybe I can pay my internet too. Now wouldn't that be nice.

I love being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...