Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nothing like Tyson...

..and all of the rest of the big meat-packers for that matter. Just when I think that I have heard it all than I read another article about how the big four (Tyson, Cargill, JBS, and Smithfield) have committed another sin which  consequently is overlooked by most of the public and the government. Honestly, the abuse of animals is not even the half of it. Try human rights! If some one asked me why I don't eat meat from the store I would tell them that it was because I believe in human rights!!

Okay, enough of my rants. Just read it for yourself.


How the meat industry turned abuse into a business model 

Big Meat vs. Michael Pollan

The Spam Factory's Dirty Secret

So if all of that has you all depressed you can read about a Zero-Packaging Grocery Store. See, there is still some hope after all.

Happy Wednesday,

CCosner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...