Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Links

...because Friday cannot happen fast enough. I am exhausted. I do have some great stuff to share however!

Watermelon Jam! How epic does that sound? I cannot wait to can it and make this happen. This winter will be awesome when I can put that on biscuits.

What can I live without? Another great post on minimalism.


Solar power panels printed out like paper! That is the rumor anyway. Oh how wonderful it will be when we can all live free of utility companies.

On a more somber note, canned food is 90% likely to have the hormone disrupting chemical BPA. This makes me very sad. Most food that young students consume is from a can. I know that I have eaten way too much out of a can. How can we change this?

Kinda of love this blog! Fun stuff at Punk Domestics.

Currently listening to: Jared Mees & The Grown Children.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...